Monday, June 8, 2020

The dogs



I had to take a photo of my pets and write 5 - 10 sentences about them. 

I have 4 dogs, one is called Maggie, the other one is called Morse. I have one Papillon, he is very fluffy and his name is Buster. He had to get 3 teeth pulled out because they were bad. My other dog Patches is a hunting dog. Maggie and Morse are staffies. Maggie is the mother of  Morse. Maggie has had 2 litters. Maggie and Patches are girls, Buster and Morse are boys.

What have you been learning?

What I enjoyed most was writing about my dogs because I think it would be good information for my blog readers. 

The part I found most challenging was to remember how many litters Maggie had because it was a long time ago when she had her litters. 


What I might do differently next time is to write about my rabbits because they're interesting.

3 comments: